Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not really knowing

I know that I will be switching to primarily night/evening workouts.  I'm normally a morning workout person.  But, my new work schedule really requires me to be more flexible about that.  My plan is to do my yoga in the morning because that requires no sweat nor gear.  Just my mat.  I will do my cardio in the evening when I come home from work.  My day will start at 6 am.  There is a rumor that there is a gym that I may get to use.  I haven't done a gym workout in a long time.  I've been so enamoured of Cathe and home workouts, it just has not appealed to me.  Also, those places are kind of gross, how often are they cleaned anyway?  A lot of diseases can be passed through sweat and snott, you know?  Still, I can take a towel laced with cleaning fluid, wipe down the equipment and then use it.  There are spin classes and treadmills.  There is a full assortment of weight lifting equipment.  The last time I went to a gym people kept forgetting that I went there and kept asking for my ID but guess what I don't work there, my Mother does!  Sheesh.  They couldn't remember from one day to the next.  It was so freaking irritating.  I may just choose to run on campus (my job is at a college for the next 60 days.) and shower in the ladies gym.  Poop.  This stuff is dumb.  I need a runners wallet to carry my id/keys in.  I need to go to REI or Sports authority.  

I'm thinking about that new rotation.  I could shift my day off to Monday so that I would get my long run in on the weekend.  We are supposed to only work 4 days a week.  Thats super cool.  I bet my workouts will be awesome!  






No comments: