New diet goals:
1. Get 130 grams of protein per day.
2. Get at least 1200 calories per day.
3. Get 3-5 servings of vegetables per day.
4. Get 1-2 servings of fruits per day.
5. Get at least 1 serving of coconut oil per day.
Low Calorie days: 1200 calories with a calorie and carbohydrate taper.
High calorie days: 2000 calories with additional carbohydrates. Up to 60 grams of carbs per day.
Its simple, the night before I cook my chicken and have my hot meal. The day after, I eat my left over chicken.
All of this is important. The exercise is important. The eats are important. Why? Because my goals are important. It matters how I take care of my body, mind and spirit. If something is out of wack, its much harder to be an effective human being.