1. Plan my daily menu/workout.
2. Carry printouts of local restaurants nutrition facts in my car with my printed out directions. (I have a binder for this.)
3. Journal my food and workouts.
4. Workout 5 to 6 times a week, for about 60 minutes in my THR , Circuit workouts 2x a week.
5. Practice yoga three nights a week.
6. Drink water
7. Take my supplements on time every day.
8. Weigh in once a day. No less, no more.
9. Eat at least 35 grams of protein three times a day.
10. Cycle my calories by 500 to 800 calories every other day.
Keep my carbs complex. Use organic dairy (better lipid profile.) Use olive oil, unsweetened peanut butter, dark chocolate, and coconut oil.
11. Control my carbohydrate intake.
12. Cook and carry my meals as much as is possible.
13. Bake my own bread.
14. Save treats for my treat day.
15. I ask myself the following questions when considering what I want to eat:
Is the 7 minutes of pleasure going to out last my displeasure if I eat this?
What will happen if I choose this fuel versus another fuel?
Can I satisfy my need for comfort or pleasure in another way? (that is a Sandra Ahten idea btw.)