Monday, May 11, 2009

It must have been water.

I did work really hard this morning.  I started with one hour of beginner's yoga from Sarah Kline on Yoga Today.  Then I did one hour of a walk/jog.  I started with a 12 minute light jog then I did some fast walking.  I jogged my heart rate up for one minute then would speed walk it back down to 150.  I did not let it dip below 150.  Then on my dirt track I did week 6 of the Couch to 5k program.  I did one hour total and 53 minutes in my THR.  

This morning's eats consisted of 1/2 cup steel cut oatmeal, 1/2 a grapefruit, 1 small apple, and 1 slice of swiss and a half a home made scone.  My snack was a Kashi Frozen Meal called Mayan Harvest.  It was very tasty.  I also had 1 ounce of macadamia nuts.  Those are addictive so I really watch my portion control with them.  Seriously, I could eat the whole bag.  

This week's rotation is a little more intense because I've been in this plateau for a while and I'm ready to move on.  

5/11 yoga, Jog
5/12 yoga, SB
5/13 yoga, Jog (afternoon/evening),
5/14  yoga, Cardio Hits
5/15 Jog, HSCkt
5/16 off




No comments: