Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Intermittent Fasting

Oh boy.  I only made it to 11 am yesterday without a bite.  I was supposed to go until 6 pm.  I had an interview in the middle of the day.  I didn't want to be smelling like ketosis in the interview.  So, I ate.  This morning was less good, I had chocolate ice cream for breakfast.  I didn't have my oatmeal ready, and my resolve was down cause its ttotm.  However, it was only 1 cup.  Not the end of the world.  I have factored it into my calorie load for today.  I have a protein shake and salad on schedule for lunch.  I have a 3 mile Leslie Sansone dvd planned for today's workout.  I'm not up to Cathe today.  I did Cathe yesterday and I will do Cathe tomorrow.  I will fast in the evening today and tomorrow morning.  I also am skipping yoga because you need to not do inversions during menses.  Its not a good idea.  

No comments: