Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fat Free yogurt

Is not sugar free nor is it calorie free.  However, today was hot and I was weak.  I had one of those Kirkland  swirl yogurts at Costco, to my horror it was fat free.   I would have had  a small but they only sold one size.  I think it was too much at one time.  Still, it is my high calorie day.  I also had some chinese barbecue pork.  We are having zucchini for dinner.  Yum. 

 I developed a nasty headache after having just a few bites of a salami.  Ouchie.  I guess I really can't tolerate those nitrates anymore.  I used to love ham, salami and pepperoni.  I just can't tolerate it anymore.  I develop these low grade migraines on that stuff.  I was good over all.  I did 30 minutes of intense step aerobics this morning with Cathe Friedrich.  I packed my lunch.  I did not eat out with my Dad.  I could have.  I just didn't.  I packed watermelon, roast chicken, a baby apple, green bell pepper, a spinach salad with olive oil and walnuts.  I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  I feel like my frontal lobe is pushing out my forehead.  OUchie.  No more processed meats, I won't every again, I swear!  I drank a bunch of iced mint tea when I got home.  

I also watered my garden.  I love my garden.  I don't love the rash on my forehead.  Its been there for two days.  It looks like a nasty case of itty bitty acne, but I don't get acne anymore and it doesn't hurt like acne nor is it responsive to anything, not creams or antihistamines.  Go figure.  I'm not eating anything odd.  I think it was pollen from outside when I was pulling weeds.  

The plan for tomorrow:
1. Workout Walk/jog for 60 minutes in my THR.
2. Look for work
3.  Work on my portfolio
4. Eat in a manner that supports my fitness goals.

Planned eats:
Pre WO 1 egg
Post WO 1/2 c. oats, 1/8 cup berries, 1 table spoon of coconut oil
Snack: 3 oz. chicken
Lunch: 2 cups greens, chicken fried steak, 1 tbsp olive oil, 
Snack: 3 oz. chicken
Dinner: skip (low calorie day)



No comments: