Friday, August 21, 2009

Coffee Mug Cake

I had some cake for breakfast.  It was not bad.  And the cool part is, I'm not experiencing any additional cravings because I did not use hardly any sugar in the cake.  Awesome!  It was my post workout carbohydrate.  I am happy with the result.  

The only thing is, after my jog this morning I feel really worn out.  I'm still recovering from a virus and being sick for two days.  I just feel like I've been run over by a train.  My bones hurt like hell for two days.  I had a nasty GI problem for two days.  And, I've been looking very green for a while now.  On top of that, I feel tired.  I don't feel like doing much. I hardly want to eat.  I get hungry and I eat but I don't actually want to.  There is no real joy in it.  Sigh.

The rest of the day will be spent reading/studying.  I might spend some time with my cameras.  

I really want to get back into weight loss mode, upbeat, high energy mode, and into my high energy business mode.  Its important to me to continue to progress with my weight loss goals.  I want to be a healthy size.  I've been in this plateau for about 8 months now.  I'm ready to move on.  Literally, this morning I jogged farther.  I'm increasing my distance on the road.  I'm back into making all my own food.  I even was smart about being sick, I only allowed myself 4 saltine crackers and 1/8 cup of sprite the whole time.  I made sure I stuck with organic soup.  Unfortunately, that is higher in carbohydrate than I like to eat but as soon as my tummy gets back to normal I will be just all over my healthy diet like white on rice or in my case brown on 1/8 cup of cooked rice!

Lets do it!!!!!!

No comments: