Sunday, July 13, 2008

The broken toe rotation

196.6 I do have a Schwinn Aerodyne stationary bicycle at my disposal.  I had forgotten about that.  I can use that without shoes and I only use the pad of my foot.  That is cardio!!!  Wooo hoo!  And I can do stuff barefoot so I'm going to try using my Hula tape.  I don't know that I even want to have it x-rayed because I would have to pay for the pictures and I know how to treat it anyway as I have broken toes before.  I think this is a respectable rotation.  I'm staying on induction for a while.  I think that is smart under the circumstances.

So my new rotation until yee old toe has healed:

Monday: Bicycle 40 minutes, Abs of Steel, Kathy Smith cool down off Timesaver Cardio
Tuesday: Hula, Stretch Max
Wednesday: Bicycle 40 minutes, Kathy Smith cool down
Thursday: Hula, Stretch Max
Friday: Bicycle 40 minutes, Abs of Steel, Kathy Smith cool down
Sat/Sun: Off.  

No comments: