Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 or 3 days

He says.  My chiropractor that is.  After he applies sadistic pressure points to my most tender spots and I breathe in and out like a woman in labor to get through the pain.  So what can I do right now?  I can't lift my camera and go take pictures.  I can't practice with my video camera.  I don't have the stamina or brain power for the cold calls every business needs.  I guess I can go through my IOWL homework.  Thats a good diversion.  

I can't even exercise.  I can watch Cathe Friedrich on the internet in clips or on FitTV off the Tivo.  I can read my The Real Woman's Personal Trainer book.  I can order something on the internet.  It feels like Saturday already and its only Wed.  I'm not even making any money this week or participating in my normal chores.  Maybe it was lifting the boxes last week or flinging trash at the dump.  Either way, I won't be in it to win it until Sat.  That will be nearly a week off from any kind of workout.  OMG.  I bet I lose two pounds.  

So my normal mantra about not being on the internet or posting too many blogs has gone out the window for now.  Later I may study for a while to alleviate the boredom with the internet lol!

No comments: