Monday, January 17, 2011

Today's Music to run to!

A la the Two Gomers, here is today's music to run to list. I really like the freebies from iTunes.
Btw, I am terribly sorry that Steve Jobs is not feeling well, I will be keeping him in my thoughts, I hope that he feels better soon. In the meantime, here is my list:

(Track then artist)

Norway by Beach House
The High Road by Broken Bells
Around my Head by Cage the Elephant
Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Sing me to Sleep by Fran Healy
I am not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds
Break Me Out by The Rescues
Something Good Can work out by Two Door Cinema
Marilyn by Larsen B
Tron Legacy soundtrack
and for the cool down: Titaptawa by Gandalf

My podcasts:
The Fitness Boost with Scott Smith
Two Gomers
Fdip261: Running Terroir: by Steve Runner
This Running Life with Gordon
IronBrandon Show: 127 by Brandon Wood

Hey, I love the podcasts. I had been an avid listener of Nigel and I'm sorry that he is no longer casting due to a very busy lifestyle. I will miss reports about Foxy.


No comments: