I don't really want to eat out any more. I only do it for the fish. My mother has a fish allergy so I don't like to bring it home. I don't want the oil in the air to cause an allergic reaction. So far, her reactions have landed her in the hospital for three days. I'm not willing to risk her life. I think the sardine solution is a better choice. It is less expensive. Also, I can just take it with me and dispose of a can outside. If I use a plastic fork (I know, not too green) and recycle it thats not a terrible result.
I'm no longer entertained by commercial food. Once you understand how sweets effect your body, it is no longer a truly fun thing. I recognize it now as a quick fix solution.
Off to my workout.