Sunday, April 4, 2010

Going off the carbs

Is that like going off the reservation? I guess so. I've been following Jimmy Moore in his egg-speriment. That is just so inspiring.

Oh, I did an oatmeal experiment. I was able to tolerate a small amount without any sensitivity symptoms! Yippee for 'gluten free' oatmeal.

My diet is going to be pretty much as I have planned it for the last year but the thing is I will be following it. This is the first quarter of the year and well its time to get on with it.

My diet (and I mean it this time, I really mean it.)

Low Calorie Day:

Pre-WO 1 hard boiled egg
Post WO: 1 scrambled egg, 1 tbsp. butter, 1/c berries, 1/2 c. steel cut oats

Lunch: Avocado Salad with olive oil and lemon or
1 cup stir fry vegetables in coconut oil
AND protein 3oz.

Dinner: Sauteed vegetable or
Vegetable soup or
Stir fry with olive oil
AND protein 3 oz.

High Calorie day:
Pre-WO 1 hard boiled egg
Post WO: 1 scrambled egg, 2 tbsp. butter, 1 c. berries

Lunch: Avocado Salad with 3 tbsp. olive oil and lemon or
1 cup stir fry vegetables in coconut oil
AND protein 3 oz.

Dinner: 2 cups Sauteed vegetables 3 tbsp olive oil or
Vegetable soup with olive oil or
Stir fry with olive oil or
AND protein 5 oz.
AND 1 cup berries

Protein: pork, chicken or beef.

I think that is an excellent high fat, lower carbohydrate diet for a person who is very active. Life is good and will only be getting better.


No comments: